You should keep it general, but you need to mention who is going to vote on
Agora's behalf as the liaison. You could say something along the lines of
'Where another nomic makes it possible for Agora or a representative of
Agora to perform actions within that nomic, X (person or post) may, without
3 or more objections, perform those actions.' But obviously more congruent
with Agora's ruleset.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn <jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com