On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, Aaron Goldfein wrote:
> Proposal: All Offices Are Important (AI = 2, II = 1) {
>
> [[Because every office contributes something to the Agoran community, every
> office should be filled as soon as possible. Note that the only effective
> change this proposal makes on the game state is to have the IADoP initiate
> elections for all offices within a week of their vacancy.]]

No worries on making it official, but as IADoP I agree with you, and I intend
to initiate elections as soon as I notice an office is vacant in all cases.

I also plan to honor the spirit of R2217's title by, each month starting in
April, initiating an election for the office that has gone longest without
one.

-Goethe