On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 09:23 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I vote FOR Proposal 6165 and AGAINST proposal 6166 (not because of lack of
> trust of comex-as-rulekeepor, but because I never thought ruleset
> ratification
> was a good idea to begin with...ratify everything else but let the rules be
> corrected when need be).  -Goethe

Well, the problem is that a long-standing rules problem may break the
rest of ratification. (For instance, if the rules don't say what we
think they do, the ratification rules may be completely broken.) That
way, we could end up with a really large massive gamestate recalculation
unless the rules are ratified, preferably without dependencies on
anything but the proposal rules.

On the other hand, I don't really like ratifying the rules while there
are so many scam warnings in them...

--
ais523