ais523 wrote:

> root wrote:
>> I tried to edit my own page on the Notary wiki a few weeks ago and was
>> unable to.
>
> You have to ask Murphy for edit permissions to be able to edit the wiki.
> (The whole setup seems rather suboptimal to me, as I have to try to
> reflect everything that happens contract-wise on the wiki, and would
> have to check anyway, as Notary, to ensure everything is up-to-date.
> Therefore, the wiki adds no real convenience to me, as people normally
> don't update it themselves; and even when they want to, they can't due
> to the restrictive editing policy.)

Adds no convenience compared to what baseline?  Feel free to move it to
another wiki without the scraping restrictions.

Meanwhile, I've opened up membership via application, password
(rule2173 - you may want to mention this in the Notary report's
boilerplate text), or invitation from any current member:

  http://agora-notary.wikidot.com/system:join
  http://agora-notary.wikidot.com/system:invite