On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 09:47 -0400, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I thought I'd burnt off this Marker, but I'm not sure. I'll look through
> > the archives and tell you later.
>
> It was based on the last one you published.  If you destroyed the
> marker since then, the message didn't contain the word "marker".
> Unless it was hidden in your Notary report dump, which would be silly
> since that's not the kind of thing you'd want to hide IMO.

Hmm... apparently not. I know I destroyed a B Marker ages ago (around
the time of my Win by Clout), but maybe I made another one since, or
maybe the old one snuck back onto the report. I'm happy to ratify a
report with it in, anyway, it doesn't make much difference one way or
another and the whole point of ratification is to get rid of niggly
suspicions from months ago anyway.

--
ais523