On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Ian Kelly wrote:
> Really, the idea that R2105 (The Map of Agora) has been a traditional
> target of scamsters is a bit exaggerated.  Here's the full history.
>
> The map was created by Maud's proposal 4735.  This wasn't the result
> of a scam or anything, but people were itching a bit for a map, and
> voters liked the proposal.

Sorry if I overstated it.  I more meant that it was a target of name
graffiti when a subset of people thought they had the ordinary votes
(i.e. that they had the Clout), not necessarily through scams - and that
Maud (with the first editing) said that e liked the idea.  I admit I
thought it was attempted once or twice more tho.  -G.