On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 06:11 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> Both views can't be right.  Has the phrase "this matter claims
> precedence over matters of X" been in an UNDECIDABLE conflict with
> R1482 all along?  Was Rule 2229's claim of precedence (allegedly
> enacted 2008 or later) allegedly IMPOSSIBLE due to the second
> paragraph of R1482 (adopted 2007)?

H. Rulekeepor comex, could you please publish to a-d, or link to a
website containing, the ruleset as of the adoption of R1482/2? If we're
going to have a Massive Gamestate Recalculation, we may as well have a
good starting point. (The links on your website appear to go to the
current ruleset, not historical rulesets.)

We may be able to fix the issue via a proposal that would work under any
of the rulesets in question. I suggest that it should repeal the
existing precedence rules, sort out precedence, and then recreate a
fixed version of the precedence rules, then ratify the ruleset.

--
ais523