On May 12, 2009, at 6:39 PM, Geoffrey Spear wrote:

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Benjamin Schultz <ke...@verizon.net> wrote:
On May 12, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Ed Murphy wrote:

Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=2485

========================== Equity Case 2485 ==========================

   The Lender has not been keeping track of Debt and Credit for the
   Agoran Loan Service.

The who?  The what?

Exactly.  I'm fairly certain I owe some large amount of Coins, but I
have no idea how much.  Of course, Coins are now literally worthless
so I'd be happy to acquire some from the suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^HComrades
who still have some to give them to Tom.

Would there be significant opposition to me handing down a ruling directing the ALS to wind up its affairs and disband?
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr