Rule 2150/6 seems contradictory
Personhood

     A person is an entity defined as such by rules with power of at
     least 2.  A person CAN generally be the subject of rights and
     obligations under the rules.

     Any biological organism that is generally capable of
     communicating by email in English (including via a translation
     service) is a person.

     A first-class person is a person of a biological nature.  All
     other persons are second-class.

     The basis of a first-class person is the singleton set
     consisting of that person.

In my understanding of it, because it says "Any biological organism
... is a person." and goes on to say "A first-class person is a person
of a biological nature.  All other persons are second-class." there
can be no second class persons.

Does Rule 2240 apply?

I have a few interesting ideas that could come out of this, but I just
need to understand this a bit more. I may be lacking some history to
know why it is phrased that way.