2009/6/8 Charles Walker <charles.w.wal...@googlemail.com>:
> I submit the following three proposals:
> {
> Official Secrets Act
> AI = 1, II = 2
> Create a new Power 1 Rule, titled "The Official Secrets Act" with the
> following text:

This is going to run afoul of Rule 101 unless you amend it. Also,
let's not have "Secret Information" and "information that is Secret"
mean different things; call the whole class "restricted information"
or something.

> {
> Patriot Act
> AI = 2, II = 3
> Create a new Power 2 Rule, titled "The Patriot Act", with the following
> text:
> {{
> During an Emergency Session, a Senator CAN create Rests in the possession of
> a non-Senator without Senator objection or with 3 Senator support.
> }}
> }

Say that the with-3-Senator-support one can only be done every so
often, or cannot put a person above a certain number of Rests, or
something, so that a group of four Senators won't be able to exile
everyone. (Unless one of them is the Clerk of the Courts.)

--Tom