I submit the following proposal, AI=2, entitled Fix Contract Switches
{{{
In rule 2198 (Making Contract Changes), remove the sentence beginning
with "If a contract states that one or more of its switches...".

In rule 2178 (Contract Switches), append the following paragraph:
{{
      Subject to the other requirements in this rule, if a contract
      specifies that its Disclosure and/or Sentiment have given values,
      then they do, and the specified switches CANNOT be flipped away
      from those value(s), rules to the contrary notwithstanding.
}}
}}}
Any errors or suchlike?

Once that is through, we can ratify or similar:
{{
No contracts became (including simply being) registered as a direct
result of Rule 2198.
}}