On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 12:26 -0500, Aaron Goldfein wrote:
> Notary         List of Contracts         20 Jun 09
The Notary has a weekly duty of tracking various switches, too. This
means that two different rules require me to publish a list of public
contracts (a requirement to publish a list of public contracts, and a
requirement to publish a list of the disclosures of contracts which are
not private (the default)); I also need to publish a list of Legalistic
contracts. "List of Contracts" is a rather misleading description, as a
result.

--
ais523
Notary