G. wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
>>> 6372 D 1 2.0 G.                  Transition Team
>> AGAINST
>
> I'm a little puzzled by opposition to this (not just on your part, other
> voters too...) is there a bug I'm missing?  Because to me this one seemed
> like a straightforward "this would be a useful feature to get willing
> recordkeepors working" kind of thing.  -G.

Looks like I was the only other one (I haven't gotten all my records
caught up yet).  I voted AGAINST because it can already be more or
less simulated via "I resign and recommend that <volunteer> take over
pending an election", or via act-on-behalf contract if you really want
to make sure that no one else grabs the vacant office first.