On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 00:08 +0200, Jonatan Kilhamn wrote:
> I'm happy for any thoughts on names, by the way. English is not my
> first language and I'm not into charity or any kind of business or
> organisation, so I just picked names that sounded good.

I do like the idea of charity; but, I think it might be more interesting
to pass rules changes so that the L&FD can be used as a charitable
donations area (renaming it in the process), than making a contract. I
like the idea of players' possessions going to charity when they
deregister. (The ability of recordkeepors to create arbitrary assets in
the L&FD might need to be changed too, though.)

--
ais523