On 7/5/09 1:16 PM, Benjamin Caplan wrote:
> Charles Reiss wrote:
>> On 7/5/09 12:42 PM, Benjamin Caplan wrote:
>>> Having received the necessary consent, I cause the LPRS to intend with
>>> Agoran Consent to register.
>>>
>>> I support.
>>
>> You CANNOT.
>
> Yes I can. The LPRS is the initiator of the intent, not me.

Doesn't matter. You are the Executor of the intent.

Quoth Rule 2124:
      A Supporter of a dependent action is a first-class player who
      has publicly posted (and not withdrawn) support for an
      announcement of intent to perform the action. [...]

      The Executor of such an announcement of intent CANNOT support
      it, but CAN generally object to it (withdrawal of intent is
      equivalent to objection). [...]

- woggle