BobTHJ wrote:

> Actually, I retract this. I don't see where the Assessor has a weekly
> report (or am I missing something?). If so then Murphy got some extra
> deals out of this (which isn't a big deal, but makes a difference
> going forward).

No, eir report is entirely monthly.  Eir non-report duties (resolve
decisions on proposals) is not tied to either a weekly or monthly
schedule, just ASAP after the voting period ends (e.g. if the Promotor
doesn't distribute anything for a while, then the Assessor doesn't have
anything to resolve for a corresponding while).