The IBA's hand limit is currently zero.  That means that all of its
cards will be destroyed next month, which is a pretty urgent problem,
but it's not clear to me how to fix it.  There are a few options:

- Do nothing.  Everyone will have to get their cards out at the end of
the month.  Interesting but a little extreme as is.

- Make a contract like the Note Exchange.  To be honest, the
complexity of the Note Exchange really annoyed me, and it would be
even worse with Cards, where the accidental/random destruction of
Cards is fairly common and you might easily lose a card for which you
have a marker.

- So I want to give the IBA (and other banks) an exception.

The obvious loophole is that anyone could store their cards in the IBA
around the beginning of the month and avoid getting them destroyed.
Mitigating this is the fact that the time of destruction is
unpredictable, so the cards would have to be stored for a relatively
long period of time, during which someone else could withdraw them--
so you aren't guaranteed to get out the same cards you put in.  That's
not enough by itself, though.  Perhaps the person who deposits a card
should not be able to withdraw it for, say, 1-2 weeks afterwards?  You
would still be able to withdraw *other* cards or assets, just not the
same card.

Proto (AI=2):
{
Amend Rule 2259 (Basic Hand Limits) by inserting, before the last
paragraph, the following paragraph:

      Special Deck Limit (SDL) is an entity switch, which is either
      null (default) or an index.  An entity with a non-null SDL is
      known as a bank.  Notwithstanding the above, the ADL of a bank
      is equal to its SDL.  Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, a
      bank CANNOT play cards and is not considered to be the holder of
      any position.

Set the SDL of the Industrial Bank & Agora to [5, 10, infinity].
}

--
-c.