I'm not sure if this would work, but I'm curious:

1. Use the BJS (or be the Insulator) to illegally deal yourself a bunch
of DoJ cards. Several of them will naturally be Absolv-o-Matics due to
the Law of Large Numbers.

2. Publish an NoV against yourself for the illegal draws. Close it, and
buy off the resultant Rests with your new Absolv-o-Matic cards.

3. If anyone tries to crim you for the blatant illegality of this scam,
claim R101(vi).

4. Keep all the non-AoM cards you got in step 1. Profit.

Obviously this would be a socially unacceptable scam, but would it work?
The only flaw I can see is that a judge might be persuaded to allow
separate criminal penalties for each illegal draw, but historically that
hasn't been how we've generally treated bulk crimes. What's the
difference here? Where do we draw the line?