ais523 wrote:
> Because the banks are kind-of weird to understand right now, let's
> settle for some old-fashioned haggling.
>
> I'm willing to consider trading the following cards for something of
> roughly equal value:
>
> Distrib-u-matics
> Kill Bills (redundant for me atm)
> Roll Calls
>
> Anyone who wants any of these, suggest something you're willing to give
> me in exchange, and I'll consider the offer. (IIRC, someone was asking
> for Distrib-u-matics a while ago.)

That was me asking for Distrib-u-Matics.

I have one each of On the Nod and Debate-o-Matic that I'm not using.

Come to think of it, I'm unlikely to use Minister without Portfolio
either. I think the Major Arcana are tradeable.

I'd like to get a third-party opinion on the relative value of these; I
haven't really been following the economy.

Pavitra