On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> I could find no criminal CFJs against officers for late reports during
> their first week in the archive.

By the way, with this low sample size, if there are NoVs that were closed
without going to criminal trial (either contested or mea culpas) those
will give a stronger sense of what "custom" is (e.g. if other people
in the same situation said "yeah I was 6 days late my fault" it's evidence
of community expectations.  I have a feeling that many lateness NoVs were
closed this way.  Harder to look up of course...

-G.