On 9/23/09 11:50 PM, Pavitra wrote:
> Roger Hicks wrote:
>> This judge's opinion is that such a Hard Deregistration is exercised
>> by the player ceasing to be involved in the Agoran forums and
>> essentially ignoring the game. When such occurs, R101 vii is fulfilled
>> as Agora makes no attempt to impose any penalty upon a absent player
>> other than to deregister them.
>
> I pledge: {
>     This pledge is named Acid Test.
>     Pavitra SHALL NOT deregister.
>     Pavitra CAN terminate this pledge by announcement.
> }
>
> I CFJ, II-2: {
>     If Pavitra were to deregister now, explicitly invoking eir
>     R101(vii) right, the only appropriate judgement in a criminal
>     CFJ against em for violating the Power-2 R1742 by violating
>     Acid Test by deregistering would be GUILTY/DISCHARGE.
> }

Arguments:
R1742/18:
     "... However, if a player is found GUILTY
      of violating this rule by failing to act in accordance with
      an Equitable contract, then the only appropriate sentence is
      DISCHARGE, unless the failure pertains to a previously-imposed
      equity judgement."

(Though I believe R101 prevents the judgment of GUILTY since it
proscribes anti-MAY-deregister interpretation of the pledge itself and
not just the rules.)

- woggle