coppro wrote:

> Ed Murphy wrote:
>> Also, oi, another revision to the Assessor scripts (albeit a
>> minor one).
>
> I do not believe that the effect on a programmer's ability to program
> the game state should be a valid reason why Agora should choose to
> support/oppose a given rules change. I haven't taken it into account
> when voting FOR/AGAINST any proposals (at least not consciously).

While this is by no means a perfect metric, if something is a PITA to
program then it may well be a PITA to track by any means. (IMO cards
have been like this since day one, there's way too many non-fungible
entities to grok without physical representations, hence my proto to
replace them with an action-points-per-week system).