On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 13:37, Sean Hunt <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Roger Hicks <pidge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agreed, e certainly has 0 Distrib-u-Matics at the moment. I'm not
>> waiting on this to finish my updating, I just was hoping to get a
>> clear answer so we knew what was distributable.
>>
>> BobTHJ
>>

> Now that I think of it, if the Pool had more than 9 proposals and
> ais523's scam was unsuccessful (and I won't pass judgment yet), I
> believe e may still have some left. Best add a disclaimer (or work out
> the Pool)

For the time being I am treating Murphy's attempt to distribute all
undistributable proposals in the pool ineffective as I strongly
suspect that there were more proposals in the pool than
Distrib-u-Matics in Murphy's possession (regardless of the scam). If
someone wants to do the research and find out for sure one way or the
other it'd be great, but it appears the last pool report was Sept. 27
- too much history for me to review and get caught up on my
recordkeeping in a reasonable amount of time.

BobTHJ

BobTHJ