On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.wal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Roger Hicks <pidge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I object to all pending attempts to make an interested proposal
>> distributable which I have not already objected to. Use a
>> Distrib-u-Matic or make it disinterested.
>
> Can you do your job and deal me one then please?

Sorry, I've just realised how bitter that sounds. I wasn't meaning to
be like that, and I understand that you will be very busy with your
new child.

And in any case, I'd rather you do your officer duties in your own
time and do them properly than rush them and do a botch job.

--
Charles Walker