Oh I do apologize Yally... wasn't the Registrar's report monthly for a
while anyway?  Did it move back to weekly on purpose, or accidentally
with the various priority changes (at least a year or two ago, the full
history was in fact only reported monthly IIRC).  I'd give you a prop
from me but I did one this week already.  -G.