On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, ais523 wrote:
> We don't /have/ a functioning trading economy; I suspect the right to
> propose just isn't valuable enough that people can be bothered to trade
> it. (Also, the changes to voting don't really help, because people seem
> not to have the current vote limit rules in their minds like they did
> with Caste and with VVLOP.)

I'm not saying it's functioning now, I agree it seems to be broken.  I'm
just saying it's an argument for keeping it.  Given the brokenness, I
dunno whether tinkering or scrapping is better.

I don't think the VLs are as bad as that.  I know for me, Maxivote Green >
Maxivote other colors and I can switch things if I want to take
advantage of that (most times it doesn't matter).   -G.