On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Sean Hunt <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/12/2010 11:19 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Sean Hunt wrote:
>>>
>>> A thought: Because all ergs are destroyed each week, it makes no sense
>>> for the
>>> PSM to have to publish a report once a week.
>>
>> I was thinking it was useful to publish a list of spending (e.g. actions
>> performed in the prior week).  But maybe that's not hugely useful?
>>
>> The current totals, I agree, not so useful.
>
> That would be fine and useful, but that's not what being recordkeepor means.
>
> -coppro

I would think the Power Station Manager would be primarily responsible
for tracking transactions and ensuring that no player exceed eir
weekly allowance of ergs. If e's already doing that, it probably
wouldn't be much more difficult to publish a report of the previous
week's spending, though I can't really see much use for that.