None of the rest of this email should be construed as agreeing to any
agreements, the rest of this email notwithstanding.

Unlike the scam in part 1, I [at least I think it was I] discovered
this scam when it was still viable. I didn't understand relative
currency worths, so I talked about it with ais523. As far as I know, e
never acted on it.

I agree to the following public pledge:

{
This is a public pledge called Fair Trade. Only Sgeo and $VICTIM may
agree to this pledge. Upon joining, $VICTIM CAN and SHALL give X units
of currency X to Sgeo. 1 week after this is done, $VICTIM CAN and MAY,
by announcement, act on behalf of Sgeo to cause Sgeo to give $VICTIM Y
units of currency Y.
}

*$VICTIM gives Sgeo currency X.*

As Fair Trade is obsolete, I terminate it.