On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:26 AM, comex <com...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:02 AM, Sean Hunt <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ===================  CFJ 2797 (Interest Index = 0)  ====================
>>>
>>>     If the proposal entitled "Reassign the name" passed, it would
>>>     successfully null-amend a Rule with Power>  1.7.

>> Trivially FALSE; the proposal lacks the Power to amend a Rule of greater
>> Power.
>
> Wouldn't this be trivially TRUE per your statement that null-amendment
> is not actually any change?

I interpreted it 'null-amend' as 'an amendment with no substantiative
change', which would still be prohibited if it could exist. I wrote
that judgment before the previous one; citing the first judgment would
have been a valid alternate way to resolve it, but it would still be
FALSE (since then a null-amendment could not exist)