It seems that Darth Cliche (who is IIRC a former player of Agora), in
protest at BlogNomic's slipping membership numbers, decided to gain a
dictatorship via exploiting a rule designed to let em (as BlogNomic's
RNG, its current name for the Emperor) make interesting gameplay;
BlogNomic's ruleset is generally not designed to protect itself from
scams by the Emperor, as they would have little incentive to do so.
Darth's plan appears to be to try to alarm former players into playing
by making them want to rejoin to combat the dictatorship. (Under the
current rules - which could be arbitrarily changed at any moment - a
conspiracy of half BlogNomic's membership, plus one admin, could make
and resolve a proposal to remove the dictatorship before he had a chance
to veto it.)

So where does Agora come in? This strikes me as both a golden
opportunity, and an ideal excuse, to invade, thus causing Darth's plan
to backfire spectacularly; it's likely that much of BlogNomic's
membership would be supportive, so long as we didn't attempt to ruin the
nomic's gameplay or general nature. Opinions?

--
ais523