On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Sean Hunt wrote:
> A cost of 2P, or different costs for up and down or for personal and targeted
> moves would still probably be fine; the list is not dynamic if it involves
> each player just moving to each office they want when it's convenient.

Just a comment here: since moving the Pth person down is equivalent to
moving the P+1th person up, and moving yourself up is equivalent to moving
the person above you down), I was having a hard time coming up with a
way to have differential costs for different directions or self versus
other.  Is it possible in a meaningful way?

-G.