comex wrote:

>> Admitted.  It's listed correctly at the top, this part was just
>> copy+pasted from the Promotor's initiation message.
>
> I was wondering if Python was used to template it. :)

Hmm?

FWIW, voting results are assembled as follows, in some order:

  * Copy+paste boilerplate header from previous results message,
    editing the starting/ending proposal numbers

  * Copy+paste votes from Assessor DB's web interface, editing as
    needed to evaluate endorsements etc.

  * Copy+paste text of proposals from Promotor's distribution
    message, editing out the ones not adopted