On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 09:36, Keba <ag...@kebay.org> wrote:

> Proposal: "Win by Respect" (AI=1, II=0, distributable)
>
> {{{
> Amend Rule 2287 "Props" by replacing:
>
>        A player with 30 or more props CAN destroy all eir props to
>        satisfy the Winning Condition of Respect. 14 props are then
>        created in that player's possession.
>
> with:
>
>        Upon a win announcement that one or more players each possess at
>        least 30 props, all those players satisfy the Winning Condition
>        of Respect.
>
>        Cleanup procedure: For each of those players, all props are
>        destroyed and 14 props are created in their possession.
> }}}
>
> ["Each Winning Condition should (if needed) specify a cleanup
> procedure" (R2186)]
>
> --
> Keba

This does have the consequence of meaning that any player can force a player
with 30+ props to win, while the original wording does not. I find it very
likely that a player who has accumulated 30+ props may not want to give them
up for a win, as he would be losing pilot (and probably captain) status and
with that, erg income.