Does anyone saved all (or at least the most recent) theses? First,
theses should not only be written just to gain Degrees, but to be useful
as well. Second, if ais523 fix eir thesis, I am not sure which Degree
it‘s worth, because I don‘t have any comparison.

Murphy mentioned in eir "Website submission"[1] an old thesis
archive[2], but this archive is an *really* old and out to date one.

So, did anyone saved theses? If not, is there anyone with a (searchable)
mail archive for the last years who wants to do the (re)search?

How do you think about an office for theses or a duty for another office
(maybe the Herald?)?

[1] http://zenith.homelinux.net/website_submission/

[2]
ftp://ftp.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/malcolmr/nomic/articles/agora-theses/library.html

--
Keba