On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Keba <ag...@kebay.org> wrote:
> Sean Hunt wrote:
>>
>> > 6805 G 1 1.0 Keba                Props should be important!
>> This decision doesn't exist, but ENDORSE the Captain just in case
>
> Why does this decision not exist? ais523 had payed a fee to make it
> distributable?

For some reason the template I was using for the distribution didn't
include the co-authors; this made the distribution invalid because it
was missing essential information.  However, voting in reply to this
message should be effective, since the proposal has since been
distributed correctly and it's listed here with the correct ID; a
reply of "FOR" or "AGAINST" to that line is shorthand for voting for
or against the decision to adopt proposal 6805, with the listed II,
AI, chamber, author, and title, and is unambiguous in my opinion.