On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, ais523 wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 08:52 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> > >
> > > Worst.  Rebellion.  Ever.
> >
> > It was a Subtle Internal Power Struggle.  Those traitors to the cause,
> > Tanner L. Swett and ais523, can no longer give our glorious but easily
> > misled speaker their poor advice.  Comrade omd and I will ensure continued
> > harmony for prosperous times ahead.  All is well, citizens!
> >
> > Proto:  The bottom three positions on the list are "Siberia".
>
> I was secretly hoping that everyone but me would rebel, I'd get a
> hideously lucky dice roll, and win by Solitude.

I was wondering if a rebel loss would lead to an attempt on solitude.

I was also thinking towards the end that it's a pretty good Prisoner's
Dilemma situation set up.  Towards the end (when chance was pretty
near 50/50) there were a few people who could better their position by
one by rebelling; then there were some folks who would worsen their
position by one if they rebelled, but lose by much more if they didn't
rebel and the rebellion worked... etc.  This presupposed people were
paying attention which not everyone was, but it was interesting to
analyze and guess whether I'd rebel in their shoes.

Here's hoping for some more good gameplay... :)

-G.