On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:46 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hereby invoke my R101 right to request formal reconsideration of a
> judicial determination that I should be punished, and appeal the
> judgement of CFJ 1631, as ruling that I registered three days later
> than my original attempt prevents me from thinking (as I like to
> think) that my Agoran anniversary is also my birthday.

CFJ 1981 notes that a bad thing is not always a punishment. I quote
Judge BobTHJ:

I'm the father of a strong-willed 5 year old who thinks it is her duty
to keep her younger siblings in line by beating them when they refuse
to follow her instructions. Exasperated from having to discipline her
yet again for pushing her brother, and running short on ideas for
further effective punishments I made the mistake of asking the
question "What do you think your punishment should be?" to which she
replied "My brother can't get into my stuff for the rest of the week."
The moral of this story is: a punishment selected by the criminally
accused is often not a punishment at all. Effective punishment must be
handed down by the authority. Therefore I echo the logic of root's
gratuitous arguments and rule TRUE.

—Tanner L. Swett