On 10/11/2010 12:34 AM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
       - A player CAN move an indicated player an indicated number of
         positions P on the list in an indicated direction (up or down)
         for a charge equal to the sum of the Influence Levels of all
         the positions between the indicated player's starting and
         ending positions, inclusive.
Makes moves far too difficult. I was going to propose something involving the voting difference between them or something. I need to work that out exactly.

       Position: The Grand Vizier CAN perform any action that an officer
       both CAN and MAY (or SHALL) perform by virtue of holding that
       office as follows:
       (a)  If the rules specify that the officer CAN perform the
       action in question by announcement, then the Grand Vizier CAN
       perform that action With Notice, indicating also that e is
       acting as Vizier;
       (b) If the rules specify a dependent action method for the
       officer performing the action, then the Grand Vizier CAN perform
       the action using the same dependent action method, indicating
       also that e is acting as Vizier.
       (c) If a player becomes the Grand Vizier; no notices of intent
       posted by the previous Vizier, or posted by the new Vizier prior
       to becoming Vizier, CAN be used to resolve dependent actions
       described in (a) or (b), above.

I greatly oppose (c). For starters, I'm not sure how it works with precedence; secondly, it makes the Vizier useless if it changes more than once every 4 days.

Also, (b) should still require notice.

Oh, also, CFJ: {Posting an intent to perform a dependent action is itself an action.}

Amend Rule 2212 (Judicial Declarations) to read:

Separate proposal please.

-coppro