On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:22 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe all recursive statements should just be considered
> indeterminate, regardless of how they would come out if we attempted
> to break them apart?

Due to Rule 2215, it would be illegal for me to make an unqualified
public statement consisting of the following string, followed by a
quotation mark, followed by the string again, followed by another
quotation mark: "Due to Rule 2215, it would be illegal for me to make
an unqualified public statement consisting of the following string,
followed by a space, followed by a quotation mark, followed by the
string again, followed by another quotation mark: "

—Tanner L. Swett