On 12 November 2010 01:45, John Smith <spamba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Argument:The prop transfer rule (2287) requires that the player performing
> the transfer explain why e chose the *player* to transfer it to.  Since
> Hillary Rodham Clinton is not and has never been a player, the quoted attempt
> to transfer a prop cannot succeed (due to an improper explanation) and
> neither can any other attempt to give a non-player (specifically Hillary
> Rodham Clinton) a prop.

Arguments: In my personal version of the game, everyone who has called
a CFJ is a player and every current player apart from me died from the
blast of a logical hand grenade some years back, in what has come to
be known as the B Nomic Incident.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has called a CFJ; therefore, she is a player.