On 11-02-15 11:18 AM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

I assume the office of Promotor, perform the following distribution,
and then resign the office of Promotor:

This distribution of proposals 6960-6961 initiates the Agoran
Decisions on whether to adopt them.  The eligible voters are the
active players at the time of this distribution, and the vote
collector is the Assessor. The valid options on each decision are FOR
and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote). Each proposal is hereby
assigned the corresponding ID number listed with it.

  NUM  C I AI  SUBMITTER           TITLE
  6960 O 1 3.0 G.                  Fix Proposal Power
  6961 O 1 3.0 G.                  52-pickup v2

I heartily endorse this product and/or service, and will register if it passes.

-scshunt