As I'm sure all have noticed, Agoran activity is very low. When I first
joined the game only two short years ago, the game was very active and
fantastically entertaining for all involved. However, that is not so much
the case anymore, as Agora has been in a prolonged slump since about the
start of 2010. Following G.'s recent scam that deregistered every player, I
feared the game might end all together. However, G. saved the game in much
the same was as e nearly ended it, by proposing the mass repeals.

Anyway, I think what we need is a designated Recruitor, someone to tap
sources of new players, try to keep players from deregistering, and try to
get deregistered/inactive players to become active players once again. I've
never heard of any Nomic having a position like this, but institution such a
position could greatly aid in sustaining the longevity of Agora and Nomic in
general.