On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 16:13 -0400, omd wrote:
> (a) a list of such intents could easily be found by performing a
> search for "intend" (all but two players use either Gmail or Yahoo,
> which are searchable, and I trust that G. and Murphy have some method
> to search their email);
False assumption here, in that I don't store my Agora email on Yahoo!
unless I'm away from my laptop for an extended period of time, although
it is sent there for temporary storage. (I do, however, have a method of
searching my email, so the false assumption nevertheless lead to a
correct conclusion).

--
ais523