> R2162 (Switches) reads in part as follows:
>                     "To become X" (where X is a possible value of
>       exactly one of the subject's switches) is to flip that switch to
>       X.
>
> Thus, when Droowl attempted to register (that is, to cause eir citizenship
> switch to become Registered), e thereby attempted to register eir citizenship
> switch along with emself.
As far as I can see, this rule does not imply that statement. Presumably,
you're not using the same logic from the first one (which is obviously wrong
since only persons can be Players and a Droowl's citizenship switch is not
biological nor does it intend to be a person). So why exactly did he attempt to
register eir switch?

This almost sounds like a ordinary-language issue. Is your point that since the
ruleset uses the ordinary-language "register" and the ruleset-defined
"Registered" slightly differently, that this creates ambiguity?

-Turiski