Gondolier, please send your mail in plaintext. If you do not know how, tell us
what client you're using and I'm sure someone can help you.

And it probably doesn't require a CFJ, but… if you look at historical attempts
to register, they tend to be intentionally obfuscated and then CFJed. So, we're
not pedants, we're just conservative! (technically…)

-Turiski