Arkady English wrote:

> I accept my nomination.

NttPF

> (Do we have to do that? I can't remember, and
> don't want to go looking through the rules at work.)

Yes, unless you nominated yourself.  Rule 2154 (Election Procedure),
relevant excerpt:

       1) The valid options are the active players (hereafter the
          candidates) who, during the election,

            a) received and accepted a nomination for the office
               before the decision was initiated (self-nomination
               constitutes acceptance), and

            b) did not decline a nomination for the office.