On Fri, 28 Sep 2012, Sean Hunt wrote:
> I thought quite closely about the Prerogative of Prejudice. I wanted
> something cool and powerful, but not entirely absurd. My rationale is
> that Prejudice is not truly a just punishment, and should not be
> considered a judicial resolution to controversy per R101.

I'm reading Prejudice through a few times and may have some comments; but
I agree, I'm not so concerned about criminal mechanics - even "unfair"
ones if they're basically playable - as I would be about R101 (inquiry)
cases.  So that's all good.

> So if people really don't want these changes to happen, I won't press
> them, but I think that in the long run they'll be good for Agora.

Wholly agree with removing cruft and scrapping half-systems that aren't
working right now.  And I agree the scam has given you the prerogative
to decide on the next framework.  And that it's worth trying a shift in
tradition, such that scam-winning players shouldn't feel guilty about
flexing their muscles a bit.  So other than pointing out little bugs if
I spot them I think on reflection it's more than fair, and very possibly
for the good of the game, to wholly defer to you in setting tone/flavor/
mechanics, including any Imperial mechanics.

Carry on, Sire.

-G.