On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Tanner Swett <swe...@mail.gvsu.edu> wrote:

> Arguments: for Agoran Decisions that do not have an outcome of
> ADOPTED, I think the answer is uncontroversially FALSE. For Agoran
> Decisions that do have an outcome of ADOPTED (and, in particular, ones
> with a Power greater than 1), the question is more interesting.

This is a case where comma placement parses the sentence quite differently.

"If there is no [[[Agoran Decision to adopt a particular proposal that
has an outcome of ADOPTED]]], that proposal CANNOT take effect, rules
to the contrary notwithstanding."

That is, in the absence of an ADOPTED Decision, the Proposal doesn't happen.

--Wes