On 15 May 2013 15:14, "Jonathan Rouillard"<jonathan.rouill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> However, marking it as abandoned doesn't feel right - the players
> didn't abandon the game, it just ended properly.

So, "ended properly" was a possibility not hitherto contemplated by Agora?

Another possibility probably not contemplated by that rule is constitutional isolation. I don't know if "neutral" really fits. for example, the new game of "Diplonomic" I am forming at http://sites.google.com/site/diplocat24/diplonomic/game1

It has most of the same players from Omnomnomic, but there is no ruleset continuity.

And yes, all that was really just an excuse for me to post the link to the game. We still have space for a player or two. I figure a couple of you might be bored with this happy community nomic stuff and might want to try something where players lie, backstab, and pass rules without regard for fair play. See the link for details, email me if interested.

-Daniel Mehkeri