On 17/06/2013 8:29 PM, Sean Hunt wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Fool<fool1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Meaning you'd actually prefer it on agora-discussion? It seems to me the
discussion forum is busier, but I defer to you guys.

Or if you meant not on agoranomic.org at all, I'll GTFO :)

-Dan

I'd rather a DF than a PF because if you choose a PF, that means that
for a few weeks every action will need to be prefixed with which nomic
it's referring to.

Ah.

But a non-Agora forum would be better (or perhaps change a backup
list to a DF).

Sean

Well, as I understand the registrar can flip a list to DF "without objection" which as I understand requires several days. The game would be half way done by then, no? How about agora-discussion immediately, move off if there are more objectors.

-Dan